Airtel is one of the most famous telecom services in India and has been providing services to customers all around the country for so long. Airtel is also famous to be one of the fastest and robust services with a very stable 4G internet connection available throughout India.
Usually, most people remember their phone numbers but there are some instances where people often forget their phone numbers and this can cause some serious trouble for you. This could be your secondary number or even a new number that you have recently taken but if you have ever forgotten your number then, you do not need to worry as there are ways with which you can do airtel phone number checking.
There are two different ways that you can use to know the phone number of your Airtel SIM. You can either use the Airtel thanks application that is of the Airtel telecom itself or you can use the USSD codes. We are going to tell you the steps that you can use for the airtel number check.
Steps to Check Mobile number using USSD code
There are different USSD codes provided to hosts to know details about their mobile numbers and if you are not sure then, USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. If you want to look for your mobile number then, you have to follow the steps that we are giving here.
- You need to open your mobile phone with the Airtel SIM and open the Dialer pad.
- After that, you have to type the number *129*9#, *121*1# or *282#.
- Now, you will get a pop-up message on your mobile phone that will show the phone number of your mobile phone on the screen.
Steps to look for your mobile number using the Airtel thanks app
If you feel that the above method is not helping you in airtel own number check then, you can follow these steps that will tell you how you can use the Airtel Thanks app.
- You need to install the Airtel Thanks application from the Play Store on your mobile phone.
- After that, open the application and then log into the application so that it recognizes your number.
- Now, you will be able to see the phone number on the home screen of the application along with other details.
With these two methods, you can look for your own mobile number if you ever forget it.