How to Sign in to Zoom on Desktop, Mobile & Web Browser?
Read Time:1 Minute, 30 Second
Zoom is free software that allows video and audio conferencing on different devices. You do not need to perform too many steps but just complete a simple sign-in and viola! you can use this awesome application without any difficulty.
So our guide will tell you the correct steps with which you can complete Zoom sign in on your desktop, mobile and even a web browser.
Steps to Sign in to Zoom
On a Web Browser:
- The first thing that you have to do is to open the Zoom sign in page on any web browser.
- After that, you have to type the email address and password of the Zoom email account or you can even use your Google or Facebook accounts.
- Then, you just have to press the Zooms sign in button to log into the Zoom web portal.
On a Desktop:
- To start Zoom on your desktop, you have to install the application on your computer and then open it from the Menu of the computer.
- There, you have to type the email address and password of the Zoom account that you will use for audio and video conferencing. You can also choose to log in using your Google or Facebook accounts.
- The last step is to hit the Sign-in button.
On a Mobile Phone:
- Using Zoom on a mobile phone is very easy. Install the Zoom application on your device and then open it.
- There, you have to click on the Sign-in tab present on the screen.
- Now here also you have to write the Zoom email address and password or the Facebook or Google login details whichever you have chosen.
- After that, you have to press the Sign In button for Zoom login to your account.