A Guide on Who Should Wear Neelam Stone
Natural gemstones are associated with a world of limitless color. The magnificent Blue Sapphire, also known as Neelam stone in Hindi, is a gemstone with a true royal blue hue and mesmerizing glitter that has captured the hearts of many people throughout the world. This hard rock not only has fascinating beauty, but it also has answers to your personal and professional difficulties. In both Vedic and Western astrology, astrologers prescribe it as the most fastest-acting and effective gem.
In astrology, Neelam Ratan is linked to Saturn, also known as Lord Shani, the planet of Karma, which teaches its inhabitants perseverance, positivism, and a never-say-die mentality. Blue Sapphire bestows Shani’s blessings as well as an abundance of patience for achieving well in life. It is most useful in its natural form in the ‘Sade Shani Dash.’ Whether you’re looking for Panna, Manik, or Pukhraj, you can now buy gemstones online.
Who should Wear Blue Sapphire Stone?
- Natural Neelam Ratna is advised for Aquarius Zodiac and Capricorn Signs, or Makar and Kumbh Rashi, respectively, according to Indian Vedic astrology.
- On the other side, the ascendents of the Libra sun sign should take Neelam Stone, according to Western astrology.
- The birthstone for the month of September is blue sapphire. Those born in September should consider wearing this lovely blue stone after contacting a knowledgeable astrologer or gemologist.
- Owners of the signs Gemini, Virgo, and Taurus, on the other hand, can wear this lovely blue sapphire and benefit from its great health advantages.
- Natural Neelam is highly suggested for people who are going through the difficult phase of ‘Sadhe Shani Saati’ or ‘Dhaiya’ in their life since it is related to the wrathful planet Saturn or the karmic Lord Shani.
In Horoscope Wear Neelam According to Position of Planets
Wearing a Neelam when Saturn or Lord Shani is conjunct with the most powerful planets in your zodiac charts, such as the Sun (Surya), Moon (Chandra), Mars (Mangal), or Rahu, might have bad consequences. However, it has the potential to fully shift the scenario in your favor and make things more favorable for you, while also having the potential to completely reverse the situation from bad to worse. As a result, deciding whether or not to wear a Neelam should only be made after consulting with a qualified gemologist or astrologer.
In general, gemstones are recommended to a person by ancient Vedic astrology and current Palmistry science based on the positions of planets, stars, and planets in one’s horoscope. A weak Saturn in your horoscope home might cause numerous problems and roadblocks in your daily life. If you have a powerful Saturn in your birth chart, though, you are regarded as very fortunate. The blue stone of Lord Shani, Neelam gemstone, is blessed with good luck, health, name, renown, and success since Saturn emit a magnificent bluish tint. Despite the fact that the effects of a genuine blue sapphire are immediate and powerful, a Neelam stone ring, pendant, bracelet, or any other piece of jewelry should only be worn after visiting an expert astrologer.
We hope this piece of information is beneficial for you. You now understand who can wear the Neelam stone according to the horoscope.